Friday, November 4, 2011

A message to all technicians

I am a computer nerd, systems analyst and am currently studying IT project management.  I was born in the nineteen seventies and grew up in the dawn of two new ages as far as the world situation is concerned, the advent of global computerization and corporatization.  Over the course of my life to this point the one thing that is clear to me is that we are producing our own destruction.  Everything in our existence equates to the value of zero and one, we no longer thing more complexly than these two things even in our societal dispositions.  The reality is that we are in a regenerative system that is balanced by all the other parts of the whole; baring uncontrollable circumstances we have the ability to coexist with everything in our environment if we heed immutable laws.

About a year and a half ago I went a bit mad from the realization that the system I was living in was subjugating the world to destruction, I contemplated suicide but thankfully I was able to see a way beyond, quite literally.  I had a “vision” but I believe it to be more of a hallucination due to the fact that I was essentially fasting and not sleeping.  In the euphoric state I found myself at the edge of an aperture looking within and without the entirety of our galaxy wrapping in upon itself and in that moment everything expanded outward thrust into everything and then I was born.  That is the best I can put into words what I recall as I was quite mad rhyming for weeks before coming to terms with “reality” again.

I am writing this information as a call to arms and wish to point out the powers you actually possess over your oppressors, the ones who are killing your family members one by one.  I hope to be able to articulate what you especially bring to this movement and how to utilize your unique talents to bring about change for the betterment of all, not one.

Patents –
            Patents do not exist, the designs that you have come up with are yours and our creations.  If they were not, then they would not be able to be infringed upon by new talent.  Without your understanding no one could use any design lest they end up hurting themselves, thus without you, the information is useless.

Infrastructure –
            You are the backbone for everything that gets accomplished in our modern world and they are now attempting to get you to design your way out of necessity for the sole purpose of profit.  I know you have felt the pinch in the pocket, either by getting a decrease in pay or a slight increase after adjustments which is a decrease still in pay.  Some of you are performing the tasks of multiple positions as the company siphons off your support structure that use to assist your every need, again for profit.

Since you are the infrastructure you can cause more change by banding together with the rest of us, forget a city wide shutdown, just simply stop doing the weekly tasks that need to get done, miss your targets by a few days, get some of your cash back by reading a book or watching some Youtube protest information at work to inform others.  The quicker you all band together the sooner this will shift into discussions of how to resolve the core issues that are plaguing our world, no other group has more power than you do.

Servicing Technicians –
            I specifically want to call you out as you have even more power than the designers and engineers, for without you, even their job slows to a crawl.  I include any type of worker who supports manufacturing or maintenance of any device we utilize in our day to day world.  If you deny your services for ever cheaper prices as you go from one temp contract to the next then you will be able to finally negotiate your true value as a collective; why technicians haven’t united by now as a worldwide union is beyond me.  Well, the worldwide made up our minds for us, now we join with them or we are the next to go, unless you are capable of repairing Nano devices with your hands.

            I say we because I am a tech at heart, until recently I never wished for higher education as I understand readily information systems of nearly all types.  I can honestly say that I am sorry and I ask for forgiveness, for if I knew earlier what I know now I may have been preaching by now; not that I believe in any god.  If I had, I would have been locked away as my family and friends tried to have happen, thankfully I was able to keep my wits about me and fend off the threat.

The new world –
            I know you have been doubters of your own beloved icons, but there can’t be only one; the needs of the many always outweigh the needs of the few.  We invent the technology for these figments to come to us and we slave away to see the results of our efforts.  It has been a long time past since we reached technological capacity to sustain us all and gain us access to the stars as we solve every single issue we choose to put our mind and talent to; without killing most of us in the process.  I know you all already realize this or would if you were able to get your nose out of your extremely pressing work of getting the next gen 3mo target met.  You are being driven to madness, creating the same work over and over again instead of coming up with a sustainable future.  Stop it; you are helping us on our path to destruction!

            Once the power has shifted to a more distributed system with society and science in the forefront then you will all be needed more than ever to help build and support the infrastructure that we will need in order to bring our best hopes and dreams into reality.  Until then in order to get from here to there you must make yourself known to everyone as a supporter of the 99%, which includes you.  Don’t destroy or harm anyone in any protesting you are doing, camping is a bitch and I have yet to do it so I am trying this instead.

Transition –
            I would like each and every doubter to check out the Critical Thinking web page; it is where I got my start to inner enlightenment as a technician, who knows, it could do the same for you.  Also look up meditation and try it on this new understanding of information as we see it now.  We are the only true disseminators of information that we know of in our perceivable universe; until such time that we are put in our place by an all-powerful deity, we have complete control over our lives and what structures and tools we choose to use to support that life.  We would hope to choose the best of all for all instead of the most cost effective for some; we can make the difference now.
Technology is a tool created by me, I am information; information technology is we.
IT IS WE

No comments:

Post a Comment